The law of attraction is the attractive, magnetic power of the Universe that draws similar energies together. It manifests through the power of creation, everywhere and in many ways.
This law attracts thoughts, ideas, people, situations and circumstances.
Positive thoughts, positive actions = positive results and outcomes.
Negative thoughts, drama = more of the same pulled into your life.
If you’ve been trying to conquer binge & emotional eating for years but haven’t been able to, using the law of attraction just might help.
It’s sure worth a try!
❌ WHAT NOT TO DO:
- Focus on all the things you don’t want, don’t have, don’t like about your body and hate about your self.
- Listen to the negative self-talk going on in your head.
- Surround yourself with toxic people and environments that make you feel less than, ugly, fat, worthless or inadequate.
✅ WHAT TO DO:
- Repeat affirmations to reframe your subconscious.
- Visualize yourself as the happiest, healthiest, most confident you who is binge and emotional eating free. It’s best to do visualization exercises during the last five minutes before you sleep (this part is proven science – trust me).
- Make sure your actions align with your goals and your why.
- Try the Act As Though exercise below.
ACT AS THOUGH you’re already healthy, in shape, successful, loved, etc. Don’t wait until you lose the weight, are healthy and conquer binge and emotional eating to be HAPPY and CONFIDENT – be happy and confident now.
Act As Though you already have everything you want… feel it… speak like it… walk like it… dress the part… hang around those positive people… By doing this, your vibe is going to change and you’re going to attract all the things and people you’ve always wanted in your life.
I’d love to hear if you try this and how it went 🙂