Achieving (and maintaining) optimal health is the result of consciously taking care of your physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
You won’t achieve optimal health simply by explanting, yet neglecting your mind and soul.
Optimal health, by my definition, means that your mind, body and soul are all working together, at peace, healthy and “exercised”.
And if you have breast implants, chances are pretty high that your health is not optimal.
You might possibly suffer from anxiety or depression, body aches and you begin to feel like life is passing you by.
And how can it be when you are constantly being bombarded with heavy metals, carcinogens, endocrine disruptors, and neurotoxins daily?
And don’t think just because you have the “safe saline” kind you’re out of the woods. Saline implants have their own host of issues.
Mold, fungus, and bacteria can grow and harbor inside the implant due to a faulty valve. I have the photos to prove it.
Plus, that shell that’s holding the saline, guess what it’s made of?
So although you have symptoms and ailments that are directly linked to your breast implants, explanting alone isn’t enough.
We need to help our body, love on it, embrace it, say nice things to it, and have a massive amount of patience with it.
I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve had to gently remind someone, “you had your implants for 10, 12, 15+ years… don’t expect to be fully healed in five weeks – let alone five months. Healing takes time. And it should. Your body knows exactly what to do. It is on your side. Trust and believe that it is doing it’s best, right now, to heal you – because it is.”
Explanting is simply the first step in your beautiful healing journey.
Too often women think “I’m going to explant and all will be better!”
Only to be disappointed because explanting isn’t the cure in most cases.
It’s the root cause, the thorn, and the culprit.
I hope I don’t sound like I’m being a Debbie-Downer, but I want to be realistic with you because I care about you.
I just know of hundreds of women who explanted who needed continued treatments with their practitioners or naturopaths.
Whether it be a silicone detox protocol using Inositol, a mold detox, heavy metal detox – their body needed help and support because explanting was only one BIG part of their healing journey.
Honestly, after you explant you will be healthier. Everyone will be!
Your body’s not going to be fighting those two toxic foreign objects anymore, which is going to give it more room to work on things it didn’t have the energy to do while the implants were in.
I hope that all made sense.
Fact: you will heal.
Fact: you will be healthier.
Fact: it will take time to fully heal.
Fact: chances are you will need to still work on things long after the implants are out.
10 things to consider when you’re working towards regaining your health after explant are:
- How are you eating? Are you eating food that is alive, once grew from the Earth or had a mom?
- Are you drinking fresh water that isn’t contaminated with lead and fluoride?
- What are you lathering all over your body? Your skin is your largest organ and absorbs everything you put on it. It’s said that by 9 am women are exposed to over 80,000 chemicals. That’s absurd!
- What are you cleaning your house, dishes, floors, and clothes with? Did you know that our inside air quality can be more polluted than the outside air – depending on where you live, of course. Please stop using Febreeze, air fresheners and synthetic fragrance candles inside your home.
- Are you getting plenty of sunlight? 15 minutes a day is all you need. The sun is the best source of vitamin D, which helps regulate our mood and strengthen our bones.
- How’s your stress?
- Are you on prescription drugs?
- Are you reducing your EMF exposure from electronics?
- Are you sleeping well? Sleep is when you heal the most, your body detoxes (especially the brain), when tissues repair and cells turn over.
- And what about your mental health? Thoughts carry a vibration, and that vibration will quite literally weaken or strengthen your body.
There’s so much to consider.
I know it’s probably overwhelming.
But chances are if you’ve been suffering from Breast Implant Illness for years, you’re probably already doing a lot of this.
I know I was. I tried almost everything to feel better and increase my energy!
Six labs I recommend checking before and after your explant are:
- heavy metals (especially if you have lung or brain issues)
- hormones (especially if you’re moody and never want sex)
- gut microbiome (especially if you have your gut issues)
- thyroid (especially if you have cold extremities, hair loss, and fatigue)
- essential nutrients (especially if you have anxiety, depression and brittle nails)
- inflammation markers (especially if you have joint pain and weight gain)
These labs are typically not in the normal range in women who have breast implants. Your doctor should be able to run these, but if you have an issue let me know. I know some people 😉
While most women do feel immediate relief after explant, your body will need time to fully heal and detox.
And this could take years depending on if you have the MTHFR gene mutation, autoimmune conditions, or if your implant was ruptured.
With all this being said, though,
I wholeheartedly believe that explanting needs to occur first in order for your body to fully heal and detox.
I believe that you will be healthier after you explant – I mean, you’re removing two large balls of toxins from your chest… you’re gonna be healthier.
I truly believe that your body is on your side, it does want to thrive, and it knows exactly what to do to heal you.
I think a lot of our symptoms are directly linked to our breast implants, and that the implants are the root cause for a lot of things we are experiencing.
But I also know that healing takes time, targeted supplements, patience, and the unwavering belief that you will heal.
That you are healing.
That you are healed.
You are the healer.
If you are looking to heal Mind & Body and go through a Cleanse post explant Physically & Emotionally, sign up for my program, the BII BRIDGE.
The BII BRIDGE is a 12-week course that is created by me and my partner, Dr. Amelia.
My role is to help you get through the emotional aspect through EFT sessions, meditations, visualizations and more.
Dr. Amelias role is to help you through the physical aspect through nutrition, supplements and her 5-Step Detox.
Everything is laid out for you in an orderly fashion, step by step, week by week. It’s easy to follow, understand and implement.
Check it out!
Dedicated to helping you love, move and heal your body,
Admin of Breast Implant Illness Rejuvenation and Education (Facebook group)
Not on Facebook? Find me on youTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/SizeHappy/videos
or on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/iamsizehappy/