Regardless if you have silicone or saline breast implants, it’s actually the shell that is full of toxic chemicals – not just what’s inside.
I often hear, “but I have saline implants“.
Unfortunately, saline have their own issues and risks.
I’ve seen a dozen saline breast implants online that are infiltrated with mold (Google “moldy breast implants”). Not only do those with saline breast implants have to worry about potential mold, they also have to also be concerned with what the shell is made of.
“Implants are safe”.
Not so much.
Here’s A List Of All The Known Toxic Chemicals Found On The Shell of All Breast Implants:
*don’t ask me what any of these things are lol
- Acetone (neurotoxin)
- Benzene (carcinogen and neurotoxin)
- Color Pigments as release agents
- Cyclohexanone (neurotoxin)
- Denatured Alcohol
- Dichloromethane (carcinogen)
- Dimethylsiloxane is the building block for most medical grade silicone products, including breast implants https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1275451-overview
- Ethyl Acetate (neurotoxin)
- Ethylene Oxide (carcinogen)
- Epoxy Hardener 10 and 11
- Epoxy Resin
- Formaldehyde (oh em gee)
- Heavy Metals (aluminum and platinum) aka brain destroyers
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Lacquer Thinner (what!?)
- Lead Based Solder
- Metal Cleaning Acid (huh?)
- Methyl 2-cyanoacrylate
- Methyl ethyl ketone (neurotoxin)
- Naptha (rubber solvent)
- Oakite (cleaning solvent)
- Phenol (neurotoxin)
- Printing Ink (why?)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (neurotoxin)
- Sodium Flouride
- Stearic Acid
- Talcum Powder (Um?)
- Toluene (neurotoxin and carcinogen)
- Xylene (neurotoxin)
- Zinc Oxide (sunscreen ingredient?)
Well the only thing that did typing this list out was perfecting my spelling of the words “neurotoxin” and “carcinogen”.
I’m not a chemist, but I am pretty smart. I really don’t think ANY of these should be inside of our body. 🤔
From what I understand these chemicals are what make up the OUTER SHELL OF ALL breast implants – saline and silicone. If I find out otherwise I’ll come back and edit this.
Pretty crazy that “they” would tell us something with this many chemicals is safe to implant inside of our body?
I wouldn’t even drink, wash my hair with, breath in or rub any one of these chemicals on my skin… let alone put all of them inside my body for YEARS.
You be the judge. ♥️
– Christina Dennis