Potential Breast Implant Symptoms And Side Effects
Before I get into the laundry list of possible Symptoms and Side Effects associated with BOTH silicone and saline breast implants, I want to mention a few important things.
- Not every woman experiences Symptoms and Side Effects from breast implants.
- Some women never get sick, some women experience a negative reaction right away or within months and some women (like me) it takes years (if not decades if they were implanted in the 1980’s).
- It is said that about 40% of women who undergo breast augmentation, no matter the size or placement (above or below the muscle) will at some point experience capsular contracture, hardening, pain and/or the symptoms listed below.
If you have an already comprised immune system from things like the EBV (or any viruses or ailments) the chances of you developing these Symptoms and Side Effects could possibly increase or exacerbate your already existing conditions.
One of the best pieces of advice I can give you is this: if you take care of your body, yet you feel like a grumpy zombie daily, something is wrong. Listen to your body. Your body gives you Symptoms and Side Effects to communicate with you that something’s wrong. Doctors tend to just throw medication at us and tell us our labs look perfect “you’re healthy”. Listen to your body ♥️
From day one, regardless of symptoms, your body will be fighting the implants. It’s basic human physiology. What doesn’t belong, or what the body can’t identify, the body attacks. Things like the endocrine system, lymphatic system, immune system, hormones, thyroid and digestive system are the most common to take a hit and suffer.
Here is a list of the most common cluster of Symptoms and Side Effects women with breast implant illness complain of:
*these are all the symptoms I experienced
- *Brain Fog (can’t concentrate, remember things or focus)
- Headaches/Migranes/Ocular Migraines
- *Anxiety/Panic Attacks/Depression Bouts
- *Low Libido/No Sex Drive
- *Swollen Lympnodes (armpits, groin, neck and pelvis)
- *Hair Loss/Drying Hair
- *Dry Skin/Premature Aging
- Skin Rashes
- *Sensitivity to Light, Sound and Cold Temperatures
- *Gasping For Breath/Choking Feeling/Shortness of Breath
- *Achy Joints, Especially In The Morning (shoulders, hips)
- Tingling Arms
- *Cold Hands And Feet
- Breast Pain
- Pain Or Burning Sensation Around Implant and Underarm
- Muscle Pain/Muscle Weakness
- Swollen Breasts
- Weight Gain
- *Vision Floaters/Declined Vision/Dry Eyes
- Fevers/Night Sweats
- *Ears Ringing
- Digestive Issues
- Frequent Urination
- Sudden Food Intolerances/Food Allergies
- Leaky Gut/IBS/SIBO
- Candida/Yeast Infections/Urinary Tract Infections
- Slow recovery After Exercising or Activity
- Slow Healing of Cuts, Scrapes/Bruise Easy
- *Fungal Infections/Viral Infections/Sinus Infections
- *New And Persistent Bacterial And Viral infections
- Heart Palpitations
- Galbladder Problems
- *Liver and Kidney Disfunction (often times jaundice/yellowing of the skin)
- Hypo thyroid and Adrenal Symptoms
- *Hyper Thyroid and Adrenal Symptoms
- *Hormonal Imbalances/Decreased Hormones
- Symptoms or Diagnosis of ALCL (anaplastic large cell lymphoma)
- Symptoms or Diagnosis of Auto-Immune Diseases (raynauds syndrome, hashimotos, lupus, arthritis, nonspecific connective tissue disease, multiple sclerosis, sjogrens syndrome, scleroderma,
- *Symptoms or Diagnosis of Epstein Barr Virus
- Symptoms or Diagnosis of Fibromyalgia
If you’ve been experiencing any of these Side Effects and Symptoms, got tested and have either been told “you’re fine” or you have a new diagnosis, please join my Facebook Group.
I’d love to hear what’s going on with you and offer you the education, empowerment and support you need right now.
This information is not meant to scare you… it’s meant to inform you.
💗- Christina Dennis