I take supplements for two reasons —- health and fitness goals.
Whole food is where it’s at, but with all the toxins in our environment, we are left with a depleted, toxic body that’s in need of extra help.
If you don’t
- Eat organic food 90% of the time
- Drink purified or spring water
- Drink organic coffee or tea
- Use organic or all natural — shampoo, body wash, face wash, face moisturizer, body lotions, cosmetics, hair products, nail polishes, household cleaning products, natural air fresheners (no Febreeze!), etc.
- Buy BPA free plastics
- Breath clean air free from mold and toxins
chance are your detoxification systems are bogged down.
You’ll know this by how you feel, how your skin looks and if you have a hard time losing fat.
Here’s what I’m currently supplementing with!
- Multi Vitamin by Garden of Life, Women formula (found at The Vitamin Shoppe)
- 2-3 grams of Vitamin C
- Collagen (found at The Vitamin Shoppe – Neocell brand)
- Indole-3-carbinol (Vitamin Shoppe brand – helps with estrogen metabolism)
- *Fish oil by Isagenix as directed
- Probiotic by Garden of Life, Women formula (found at The Vitamin Shoppe)
- *Ionix Supreme by Isagenix before each main meal
- *Cleanse For Life by Isagenix once a week
- *Greens by Isagenix twice a day (if you don’t get in enough greens daily or don’t use organic food, body lotions, make up/cosmetics, body wash and shampoo, house cleaning items, etc. you need to be adding this in daily.
Fitness Supplements for fat loss and muscle preservation:
- *Post Workout shake by Isagenix
- *Meal Replacement shake by Isagenix
- BCAAs (found at The Vitamin Shoppe – NutriForce brand has no dyes or artificial anything)
- CLA (found at The Vitamin Shoope – Muscle Pharm brand has no carragenan or caramel coloring)
- *Natural Accelerator by Isagenix
Everything I purchase is high quality, clean, has nothing artificial, no dyes or harmful ingredients.
Most of them are soy free and gluten free.
If you want to get anything through Isagenix, take a peak here http://www.isagenix.com/ let me know and I’ll get it for you at wholesale (don’t purchase through the link).
If I were to start you off on anything it’d be:
- Meal Replacement Shake
- Post Workout Shake
- Multi Vitamin
- Fish Oil
Get ahold of me at ChristinasFitness@yahoo.com or on Facebook at Christina’s Fitness (Fan Page) if you have any questions 🙂